My husband suggested that if I want more readers, I should share some of our tasty homemade recipes. I came across a Garfield book in the bathroom thinking about which recipe to share. Since Garfield loves lasagna, this one is for all you lasagna lovers.
Homemade Lasagna on the Franch
- Find dairy goat.
- Breed goat.
- Deliver baby goat.
- Milk goat.
- Use goat milk to make mozzarella goat cheese.
- Use the whey left over to make ricotta goat cheese.
- Grow tomatoes in garden.
- Make homemade spaghetti sauce from tomatoes.
- Use oven ready lasagna noodles (sometimes you just have to cut corners).
- Layer lasagna noodles with ricotta goat cheese, homemade spaghetti sauce, and mozzarella goat cheese.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley from windowsill and garlic powder from your father-in-law’s garlic patch on each layer.
- Bake in oven.
- Keep warm, as you never know quite when chores will be done.
- Serve with a tall glass of goat milk.
And that’s how you make lasagna on a franch. Sound easy enough?